For all types of vegetables, as well as cash crops
Chilli, Tomato, Potato, Onion, Eggplant, Vine Vegetables / Papaya, Watermelon, Musk Melon, Sugarcane, Banana, Cotton, Tobacco, Peanut, Soybean, Cumin, Mustard etc.
- • Helps in rapid growth of plants
• Increases the number of flowers and helps to prevent its falling
• Effective in boosting immunity against wilting
• It is suitable to increase the production by making fruits and grains plump
• Helps to increase the immunity of the crop
• Helps in improving the sweetness, luster, original taste and quality
of the crop
First sowing: 25 kg – 1 Acre.
45 days after sowing: 10 kg – 1 Acre.
- • Maintains soil moisture
• Gives essential nutrients to the soil and enhances the immunity of plants
• Improves and balances the pH of the soil
• Provides nutritious food to plants for a long time
• Increases the amount of bacteria in soil
• Reduces costs, increases productivity and hence increases revenue