- Increases humus in the soil.
- Increases microbial populace and activity in the soil.
- Improves aeration in the soil. Improves healthy growth of plants.
- Increases water holding capacity of soil in order to reduce requirement of water.
- Healthy plants resists pests and insects and thereby results in the reduction in the use of insecticidesand pesticides.
- Healthy growth of roots, shoots and leaves.
- Helps better photosynthesis.Improves soil conductivity and better helation of micronutrients for the plants to use.
- End results – improvement in yield and quality of the produce.
- Over a period of time with the usage of BTM, the soil fertility improves, ph stabilizes and dependency on chemical fertilizers reduces.
- Partially composted matter in the soil gets fully composted.
- Helps in soil remediation.
- Biomass can be composted inside after harvesting.
- Not necessary to burn.
- Germination: 1 Ltr + 400 Ltr of water.
- Fertigation: 1 Ltr + 200 Ltr of water.
- Foliar application: 1 Ltr + 400 Ltr of water
- Septic tank.
There are no reviews yet.